Sunday, February 3, 2013

A word on the name change!

Hey all,

So with recent developments and interest on pursuing my own fitness career and pushing forward with my personal fitness coaching, I felt that my blog & groups needed a bit of a ... personalization!!! I loved the idea of getting "fired up for fitness" because it's a big part of how I go at my healthy lifestyle, by getting fired up about it and going in for force! However, this name was not all my own and quite a few other fitness blogs and brands out there are using the very same name. Thus, the need to create something all in my own. Here's why I decided on Madivation Fitness.


What is the biggest set back to accomplishing any goals in life? Motivation! It is something that I have held in high regard in all aspects of my life and believe truly propels you to do anything you desire in life. Following along the lines of being "fired up" being "mad motivated" expresses that same drive I'd like to set as an example to my clients, family and everyone. Now...the combining of the two words? Well that's just fun. (Word hybrid courtesy of the handsome Mr. Corkery :P)

So there you have it! Thats why the change, with this i'm hoping to take my brand to the next level...but getting my clients in a room and moving! That's right i'm starting up a fit club! So get ready spokane friends, followers and interested individuals...Because Madivation Fitness is coming for you! Are you ready to make changes to improve your life forever???

No comments:

Post a Comment