Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shakelogy Cleanse review

Hey all, just dropping by to drop in my final review of the shakeology cleanse. I had originally posted an update mid-cleanse but this is the final update I did right after!  If you don't feel like watching the videos to here the explanation here is the breakdown of the cleanse & a summary of my thoughts posted below the video!


Shakeology Cleanse: (not by beachbody, but created by a coach) 3 day cleanse consisting of 3 shakeology servings a day, a serving of fruit as a snack, and a salad for dinner (or whichever meal!) No caffeine or alcohol, just green tea and water! Comment here or youtube or my facebook- (maddy walentiny) for more questions!

Review: The first day was the worst of all- and even that was bearable- granted- I had not been performing the cleanse properly and missed a shake the first day so no wonder I was hungry! After I added the third shake into the cleanse I was feeling more than satisfied, if not just a little deprived of something to chew on which was satisfied by my delicious chicken salad. I had great results overall (see pictures posted here!) and felt like the cleanse was a great way to get myself back on track with eating healthy and get the gross toxins out of my system. Doing the cleanse has inspired me to detox further and pursue Beachbody's 21 day ultimate reset- which is 21 days of delicious vegan cuisine! Bring on the Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment